Monday, April 24, 2017

rofiq_nf, see new posts from choklat_manis, yesiantama, chatrinacpu_ and more

 
See what you may have missed from the people you follow on Instagram.
Get Instagram
   
 
choklat_manis
OPEN IN APP
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

80 likes

choklat_manis Sek senengane jail,ndelekke kunci montor trus etok² r ngerti😂. Sek sengane nesu² r jelas mergo hal sek sepele😍.sek senengane guyu² walaupun r enek sek lucu😚.sek senengane gawe story pas raine kncone lagi elek²ke😄.... Tapi ssk kabeh cerita kui bakalan dadi kenangan sek bakalan r isoh d lalekke😍😍 #kartiniday #stemrohitz

   
 
   
 
yesiantama
OPEN IN APP
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

50 likes

yesiantama Selamat Hari Kartini dari kami! 😀😇😇 @viya769 @widiyanti3108 @dewipuspitarini31 @atikaediawt @intannagustina @ra_wijayanti

   
 
   
 
chatrinacpu_
OPEN IN APP
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

376 likes

chatrinacpu_ Brother from another mother❤ . . 📷 : @mariadewitirta_

   
 
   
 
chrishemsworth
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

414,515 likes

chrishemsworth "No seriously your beard's fine, just give it time and it'll grow." Thanks so much @zacbrownband for the tips and techniques and another truly Epic performance at the @bluesfestbyronbay #beardlife (guy in the background is super envious)

   
 
   
 
caitlynjenner
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

22,455 likes

caitlynjenner Feeling patriotic this evening on FOX News Tucker Carlson Tonight #SecretsOfMyLife

   
 
   
 
muradosmann
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

199,573 likes

muradosmann #followmeto Istanbul 🇹🇷 with @natalyosmann! This photo was shot by our great photographer friend @mustafaseven! Continuing our #followmetoheroes series with such a talented person! Stay tuned for our vlog soon‼️ #следуйзамной в Стамбул 🇹🇷 вместе с @natalyosmann. Этот кадр сделал наш друг удивительный фотограф @mustafaseven! Продолжаем нашу серию #followmetoheroes с талантливыми и яркими людьми! Все подробности - очень скоро в нашем влоге по Стамбулу‼️

   
 
   
 
stevengerrard
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

132,076 likes

stevengerrard 10 years a red . Congratulations @leivalucas 🙌👏🏻😘

   
 
   
 
jaredleto
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

106,747 likes

jaredleto #Venezuela 🌅❤️🌺

   
 
   
 
toyawright
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

1,516 likes

toyawright Atlanta come out to @J__marie501 grand opening!! I'll be hosting along with a few other sexy ladies on May 13th from 12pm-6pm 229 Mitchell St. SW Atlanta ga 30303... Come out & sip and shop and let's welcome @mabelmariecloset to Atlanta.

   
 
   
 
jacksonwang852g7
+ FOLLOW
 
   
   View this photo on Instagram.   
 
   

Instagram recommended

491,842 likes

jacksonwang852g7 My Dearest Mom happy birthday! 🎁🎊🎈🎉 Thank you for being by my side during my birthday, always insist of going to the supermarket even though you don't feel well, just to cook me dinner. Always organizing and cleaning up my room. Always there waiting for me until I sleep. Basically thinking about me every moment. Always worrying about my health condition, about the amount of time I could sleep. But to be honest, it really hurts me deep down my heart. You've already been through a lot back then while raising me up. And as your son I don't want you to suffer anymore and I really want you to do what you loved to do and what you wanted to do. I should be the one who is taking care of you and dad now. Maybe in your perspective, sometimes you would say it's a waste of money, waste of time and it's not important. But I just want you to know, as your son, The fact that I can do something for you, it's happier than anything else, and more important than anything else. Maybe I can't be with you because of work all the time, not being able to do what a son is supposed to do. Truly sorry but I always think about you, and I wish you can be happy every day. The world, no the greatest mom in the universe. Happy birthday 🎂 #jacksonwang #잭슨 #王嘉爾 #happybirthdaymom #생일축하해우리엄마 #자여기있당 #다올렸당 #좀더길게쓸수있게하지우리instagram님 #사랑해우리엄마 #제일멋진우리엄마 #greatestmomintheuniverse

   
 
   
See more on Instagram
   
 
   
© Instagram, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94022
This message was sent to nurrofiq@gmail.com and intended for rofiq_nf. Instagram sends updates like this to help you keep up with the latest on Instagram. You can unsubscribe from these updates, or remove your email if this isn't your Instagram account. Unsubscribe or remove your email from this account.
   
 

No comments: